Thursday, August 14, 2008

Precious



It's inevitable.  If you can't have it, you want it more.  Sundara's yarn is hard enough to get--but a few months ago, she stopped selling worsted and sport-weight yarn.  I'm not much of a sock knitter, so even though I get excited about her colors in sock yarn, I rarely buy them.  What I really love are those big fat skeins in gorgeous colors.  I have two lone skeins left of worsted weight yarn in this beautiful red, and I know it's going to be a scarf.  For me.  As mentioned below, I think it will become "Shifting Sands" but I'm still on the lookout for something that might show it off even better.  Suggestions welcome! 

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi, I acme here after "talking" to you on yb. I have since quit them but I am learning to knit because you said it was easier than it looked. I've gotten a book and some yarn and needles and starting this weekend. Anyway, thanks for the inpiration and I'll check back for updates. Keep up the good work.