Monday, November 24, 2008

Sick Day

Bad stomach bug going around, but I'll spare you the details.  But let's just say that I'm not sure the car will ever be the same again.  Poor girlie is home sick from school today and my tummy isn't feeling so hot either.  So between bottles of gatorade, saltines, cinnamon toast and applesauce, we managed to get a few movies in.  My favorite was Kit Kittredge--American Girl and my favorite part of the movie were all the awesome vintage clothes, esp. the knits.   There was one particular green seed-stitch cardigan I haven't been able to find yet, but I did snag a picture of Kit's signature ribbed cardigan.  I'm going to make one for the kiddo in blue, but I want to find just the right shade of vintage dusty blue.   And I do love the cloche as well.  

No comments: